GCIM is totally supported by financial contributions that are given by friends and partners of this ministry. As a Christian ministry and a non-profit organization, we have a responsibility to our contributors to maintain integrity in our stewardship and financial practices. Therefore, GCIM is committed to fulfilling the following standards:
- We are governed by a responsible Board of Directors.
- Our financial statements and annual return of organizations exempt from federal income tax (Form 990) are prepared by the accounting firm of Terry E. Mosley, CPA, Inc., located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This firm specializes in accounting and taxation for churches and religious ministries.
- We obtain legal advice from Winter’s, King & Associates, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- The Director of GCIM is an ordained minister with RHEMA Ministerial Association International and is a member of the RHEMA Alumni Association, Tulsa, Oklahoma. As such, the Director is accountable to the policies and guidelines associated with RMAI.
- We are committed to using 100% of contributions that have been designated for all projects.
- GCIM believes in the biblical principle of tithing. GCIM donates a minimum of 10% to other ministries and missions organizations.