GCIM exists to help provide direction, training, vision, and resources for ministers, pastors and church leaders in unreached nations of the world.
To teach, train, equip and empower Christian leaders to effectively impact Asia and the world with the Gospel.
As already noted above, we believe that empowering national leaders is the most strategic and culturally sensitive way to reach a nation with the Gospel. GCIM is achieving this goal in the following ways:
- Empowering National Leadership through relational mentoring
- Translating and Distributing books, resources and faith building materials
- Establishing ministry training programs to equip pastors and church workers
- Facilitating a network of churches and ministries that can produce and sustain revival
- Utilizing technology to enhance the proclamation of the Gospel to specific people groups