We are excited to announce that materials for Phase One of RHEMA Chinese Online are officially complete!
This is truly a milestone for us. All four modules, totaling 12 core RHEMA Bible Training College Courses, now have at least 6 hours of Chinese teaching prepared. We have already been doing some of the Phase Two work to prepare an additional 6 hours of teaching per course as well. We anticipate another 18 months of work to complete Phase Two. What does this work actually entail?
- Video recording 6 hours of live teaching or digitizing pre-recorded DVD materials. (Almost all video is in hand at this point. Phase Two will include a number of teaching sessions from the archives of Kenneth E. Hagin.)
- Transcribing each video recording into an English transcript.
- Translating the English transcript into a Chinese voiceover script.
- Recording Chinese voiceovers in 30-60 second clips…Each 60-min course session has over 100 audio clip recordings–over 600 per course.
- Renaming each audio clip file to reflect the corresponding time stamp on the voiceover script.
- Overlaying each Chinese audio clip onto the English video recording.
- Editing the video and Chinese audio clips to best match the pace, mouth movements and gestures of the English speaker on the video.
- Overlaying scripture references.
- Adding intros and outros to the video.
- Final full review of the recording once all English had been removed.
- Archiving and uploading materials to the website.
The journey has been a long one, but worth the hard work to get God’s Word out to the nations!