Are You Struggling With Your Faith?
The challenges and struggles of life cause many Christians to question their faith in God and His Word. You may have prayed and asked God to do something in your life and have failed to receive an answer. You may have been believing God for something for a very long time, but nothing has happened. All of these disappointments lead us to question our faith.
- Do I have faith?
- Why is my faith, not working?
- Is there something in my life that is keeping my faith in God from working?
The moment you became a Christian, God gave you a measure of His faith. The faith that God has given you can grow and become stronger. The faith that God has given you is strong enough to receive every promise from God’s Word.
In this audio lesson you will learn:
- What the God kind of faith is
- How your faith in God and His Word will produce results
- The importance of what you say in connection with your faith
- Faith is an action – faith must be expressed before it creates realities in your life
Faith in God is simply trusting God’s Word. Everything God says in His Word concerning you and your life is true. When you become confident in what God says concerning you and your life, things will begin to change.
(This audio message was initially shared at RHEMA Bible Church in Broken Arrow, OK, pastored by Rev. Kenneth and Lynette Hagin.)